Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Double Dare!


 A fun double challenge pairing at

Try A Sketch On Tuesday!

Sketch #655 is partnering with Double Trouble #175,                          "Any Way You  Punch It"    

My Design team inspiration card uses both die cuts from Simon Says Stamp and a really old Martha Stewart punch to create the silver snow flakes. The background is some hoarded paper from a retired Close To My Heart collection.  The silver heat embossed sentiment is from Gina K Designs Feeling Frosty set. I added a lot of silver Liquid Pearls because I just wanted over-the-top sparkle :-)



I sure hope you will play along!  Just a note:  Double Trouble will closes this challenge Sunday, Sept 29th, while TSOT's runs for three weeks and will be closing its challenge on Wednesday, Oct 6th.  



3 comments:

  1. That background paper is perfect for this sketch - love the snowflakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Dena! I love the colors you used and the sparkle. Fabulous sketch interpretation, too. (It reminds me of a favorite poem by Robert Frost, "Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening".)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great wintery forest feel you created Dena. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete