Tuesday, July 2, 2024

More Yarn

 


Try A Sketch On Tuesday #650

This set Yarn Love from Simon Says Stamp gets lots of use because I have so many friends that knit and crochet.

I stamped the yarns on scrap colored card that coordinated with this piece of patterned paper that looked like knit to me; that paper and the embellishments are from my long retired Close To My Heart stash.  I don't have the dies, so all was fussy cut. Ink on all was Outdoor Denim.

Hope you will check out the rest of the Design Team creations at TSOT and join the challenge!



4 comments:

  1. Dena, lol, love the sentiment and the use of yarn balls for your interpretation of sketch... creative and cool card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Dena - this is lovely and I have a friend who would get a kick out of that set too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun - love that sentiment with the balls of yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card and love the yarn balls for the shapes. Great sentiment for any knitter/crocheter!

    ReplyDelete