Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Hello Sunshine - TSOT #646


 It is raining today but I know sunshine is on the way.  A dear friend and stamping buddy came over today to help with a decoration project and brought some stamps to share.  So today's card is from her set that I just had to borrow -  Soak It Up, Ellen Hutson - I tried to find it available anywhere, but unfortunately I think it was sold just before she closed her shop :-(   I used a Simon Says Stamp die-cut for the sun, and My Favorite Things stencil for waves.  I stamped the images, colored with alcohol markers, fussy cut them, cut a slit in the unicorn float and tucked the rhino in for a ride. I cut out some 'hands and feet' and added them, too. The diagonal panel is popped up as are the center items. A little Glossy Accents added to sunglasses and splashes.

Check out the fabulous inspiration cards from the Design Team at TSOT   -   Try A Sketch On Tuesday  and join the fun!  We really love seeing how you will interpret this sketch.  

inside sentiment



6 comments:

  1. Oh, this is such a fun scene, Dena! How clever of you to combine the hippo with the unicorn float. Love the whimsical colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, so cute!!!! Love this little critter!!! So honored to be part of the team with you at TSOT.
    -- Dalis
    https://www.instagram.com/stamprgrl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome take on the sketch! Love the little scene you created with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dena, love how you used this sketch and were able to create a day on the beach... adorable and fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card Dena! Those images are adorable and your coloring is spot on!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute image and I love the sun in the corner!

    ReplyDelete