Saturday, October 1, 2022

Gardener's Delight

 At Allsorts  week #696 Lynn has a very fun challenge theme                                               *Gardener's Delight* 

with two prizes from Oakwood Direct. A die and a Stampendous stencil. Details and images on Allsorts blog!



My design team inspiration used a set from Impress Stamps that has been in my stash and well loved and used for a long time.  I do love to garden and grow lots of veggies in my raised beds each year. For this card I random stamped lots of the images in the set, cut it down and matted with black. The back panel was created using a technique Jennifer McGuire showcased using my scoreboard to deboss 1/4" lines and then brayer the cardstock with white pigment ink.  I used some twine and a tiny tag die for a sentiment.


Lots of great inspiration from the rest of the team at Allsorts. Hope you'll join us this week!

7 comments:

  1. Perfect stamps for this weeks theme Dena.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful garden themed creation! Love how you used all the small stamps to created this beautiful panel. I thought it was patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Dena a lovely take on the theme
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have similar set of stamps from another company and I never thought to randomly stamp like this - it's so effective and a great use of the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous garden themed card, love it;-))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab garden collage - great use of your stamps.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete