Sunday, September 20, 2020

Miss You


It was a busy week - but today I got some projects completed, and cleaned up the crafty space so I could mess it up again!

My card is inspired by Sketch Saturday #628

Autumn comes around this week and it's my favorite color palette.  I've water colored and fussy cut some leaves then stamped the sentiment with Kaleidacolor Creole Spice pad, and then felt it was too washed out looking. I stamped over with black and purposely offset a bit. Not sure that was a good idea but it's there now!  I added a lighter inside panel to my dark green card base and a few more leaves.





Products Used:

My Favorite Things, Wonky Rectangle dies    

Impress sentiment stamp

Impression Obsession, Coffee cup die

Simon Says Stamp, leaf stamp










                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment