Thursday, February 20, 2020

AHSC #357


Image may contain: possible text that says 'Sketch 357 Sentiment Createdby Michele Stevart for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge'



I am loving my new set from Altenew - Charming Doodles. I stamped some of the outline flowers and leaves on watercolor paper and colored with both Zig watercolor markers and greens from Altenew crisp ink.  I love being able to use dye based inks as watercolors.  The stripped paper is a piece from my stash that was a 12x12 from My Mind's Eye.  The sentiment- a CTMH stamp- was inked with Versafine Onyx Black. A little Baker's twine and some clear sequins finished the design. 

This is my design team inspiration for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #357.  Hope you will try the sketch yourself and check out the team inspiration on Wednesday. 




No comments:

Post a Comment