Monday, September 9, 2019

Friendship


No photo description available.

Happy Monday morning!  Time for this weeks sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #333


My color palette was inspired by an older, very favorite CTMH paper collection. All I had left was some small pieces of paper and a few stickers.  So I tried to match the colors with my Copics. It's a flower stamp that is part of the Simon Says Stamp September card kit. I stamped on Colonial White with a light ink, colored with image, them stamped again with Cocoa ink. Love the Misti for making this so easy! I gave a few highlights with a white gel pen, and fussy cut it out.  The circle is a stitched die from Simon Says.  Embellishments are from my CTMH stash.  The circle and flower cluster were popped with foam for some dimension. I also did a bit of paper distressing with the Cocoa ink. Card base is CTMH Sorbet, and I'm not even sure if this is still in their color collection, but it is a favorite of mine.





No comments:

Post a Comment