Thursday, February 14, 2019

White and gold








Die cuts, a very pale swash of watercolor, some splatters, and a gold embossed sentiment.  I cut the prism triangle die twice and glued them together for dimension. My first thought was to have the watercolor show through...but it looked too busy, so I backed with a solid piece of card stock. The triangle was trimmed to make two smaller triangles.  I have not done a white on white card - it's really tough.  Not sure this worked, but it is a look I would like to perfect.

Inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #375







4 comments:

  1. Hi, Dena! Thanks for visiting my blog today so I could find your blog! What a fantastic take on this sketch, with just a hint of color, and that glorious richness of gold! It's beautiful! I'm incredulous at people who can combine textures so successfully - this is lovely! Wishing you a great day. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pretty layers, Dena! Thanks for sharing with us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty with just a hint of color! Love the diecuts! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! Love those die cut triangles and the sparkly gold thread! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete