Friday, January 18, 2019

CAS and Color

Playing with a fairly new to me technique - alcohol ink background, and a new Simon Says die.
I made the background and let it dry overnight, I cut the leafy die out of white and sprayed it with Shimmer spray.  The I cut the background with the die and inlaid the sparkly white.  It was ok...just not what I thought it would be like.  But there was the delicate die cut left. That prompted me to create the card on white. I splashed some darker blue ink on the textured card stock, added a Lawn Fawn sentiment die, brushed with shimmer pen, added three clear droplets. And that is my card for the challenges at Color Throwdown #526   and Addicted to Stamps and More #324


                                                                 





Just a peek at the first card:
 
                  

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely design! So delicate and beautiful. Thank you for sharing your card with ATSM!

    ReplyDelete