Tuesday, November 22, 2016

AHSC #187 Winter Wishes


My, this has been one busy week and it's not about to let up!  But all my activities have been spent in creative fun with dear friends.  Almost forgot to post my card for the new challenge at Atlantic Hearts. Go check it out!

I am trying to use all my Christmas sets before I let some of them go.  The trees and 'snow' from my card are from a much older, and well-loved CTMH set called Tis the Season.  The sentiment is from the CTMH Frosted Cardmaking Workshop stamp set. Card stock used is Fern.

I clear embossed the snow dots and then sponged with Juniper and Sea Glass inks, with some Fern at the bottom of the panel. The trees were stamped with Fern and hand trimmed. I added a snippet of shimmery gold paper from the stash. The tiny stars were cut with a Verve Cut Above die.

Time to get back to felt ornaments I'm making for my two year old granddaughter's Advent tree, and Thanksgiving baking.  Really this is my favorite season.  Best wishes to all who are gathering with family and friends this week!

 
 
 

1 comment: