Monday, September 26, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 179

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

This week's sketch is so fun!  So many ways you could play with this.  My card uses lots of different things. And brads!  Whoa....been a while since I used those.  Remember when they were the rage before all the enamel dots?  I can't be the only one with a whole drawer dedicated to a gazillion colors and sizes of them.  Well, they were just right for this card.

 
 
Well, I am off to the Oregon coast for a Girls Beach Getaway! Hope you are finding ways to enjoy the new fall season.
One of the best is to get in that craft room and play along!
 
Products Used
Stamps: CTMH Poster Tidings; Papertrey Give Thanks
Inks and paper:  CTMH Barn Red, Autumn Terracotta, Champagne, Chocolate
Dies: Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Leaves; Papertrey Give Thanks 
Embellishments: CTMH Bitty Brads; twine
Cricut, Artistry; foam tape

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Dena, this is just gorgeous! I too have a tonne of brads! The big ones are my fave size! ;) :) And guess what? Pathfinding is a real favourite CTMH patt. paper collection of mine. I bought quite a few packs of it! Love your card and the acorn you used, especially! Have fun on your girls' getaway!! Great job! ~ Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty fall card and another great paper pack. I had just pulled that paper pack out the other day, and just went to pull it out again because your card inspired me, and now I can only find one sheet I pulled from packet. It's time to clean my scrapping space.

    ReplyDelete