Saturday, May 24, 2014

Hello FMS 137





My goodness, between school and the yard/flowers/grass I have been away from my crafting table for far too long!  Only 14 more work days until retirement, however, and then I hope to be able to spend more time here.
Today I used a Freshly Made Sketch (rotated) and some new supplies: Yasumoto sparkling watercolors and a Memory Box stencil. I painted in the stem with a brush and Pear ink. The sentiment, also stamped in CTMH Pear, is a studio G stamp, embellishments Close To My Heart. The photograph just doesn't capture the shimmer of the watercolor.

 

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Dena! What a lovely image! Great colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful watercolor look! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete