Friday, September 27, 2013

Make It From Your Heart #24 and 25

 
This card was made using the #25 pattern with a retired Close To My Heart paper collection called Grace.
The sentiment is a Verve stamp, the flower ...well, from a long-retired CTMH set that I can not bear to part with. I used the rock n' roll technique to get the shaded colors. Some Coco grosgrain ribbon and a few golden bling for embellishment. 
Unfortunately, the social committee at school needed several sympathy cards this week.  So using the patterns was wonderful!  I rarely get to craft on a school night, but in two hours I had a whole set of cards - plenty of time left for grading papers :-(

Pattern #24
 
I'll post one more tomorrow and then there should be some Halloween and Autumn fun to share.
My grandsons come for an overnight tomorrow and I have a few little projects planned for them. It is the 21st Anniversary of Artco, a marvelous craft store here. They had make n' takes and darling displays when I stopped by this afternoon after school. 
 
The weather is decidedly NW autumn with wind and rain.  Inside is the cozy place to be. It amazes me at how rapid the season change-over can be!
 
Hope you are having a very happy weekend.
 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards! I always enjoy seeing some of our older papers featured. I still have some Veranda in my stash. Every time I think I should use it, I find I hoard it just a little longer. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a terrible hoarder and Veranda was a fav of mine as well. Thank you for commenting, Casandra. I've been off for so long, I was sure everyone had given up on me.

      Delete