Sunday, March 18, 2012

It's Green!





Challenges:

Sweet Stampin - Use green and lots of it
Cardabilities Sketch #51


Lots of fun challenges on the blogs this week....and so little time for me to play. Sweet Stampin said use green, "lots of it." I know this isn't a very spring green, but I love the rich color of CTMH Ponderosa. The patterned paper is a very old retired set that I love and there are just a few treasured pieces left. I made the flower looping strips - I learned this from Aaron Brown here. It's so quick and easy! I plan on using this more. The inside has a white layer with the other piece of the circle.

2 comments:

  1. gorgoeus card - love the CAS style. Looks really fab.
    Many thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love your flower-ribbon.. Great idea. Gorgeous.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Green” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete