Sunday, January 16, 2011

FT122 On the WINGS of Love


Yes, this is last week's challenge. I'm more than behind! But I think I've figured out enough of my new system to get back to posting. This is a card we will be making at my card workshop next weekend. The paper used is the new Wings collection from Close to My Heart, and a new stamp, Rosy Regards (B1369). I used Vineyard Berry ink and then stamped VersaMark over that and embossed with transparent glitter power on the sentiment and the outline portion of the rose. Used an EK border stamp for the strip on the left. It's a standard size card, the squares are 2 1/8".
Hope to be back later today with more of the workshop line-up.

Dena

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty - I love the backing papers you've used - great colours!

    Thanks so much for the lovely comment on my OLW36 card - bare trees are fun!

    ReplyDelete