Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Weekend Challenge #5



Yes...I know the weekend is as much before me as behind today! But I am going to catch up today and tomorrow on some fun challeneges that are posted for this week.

So here is my morning post - - the carpet cleaning this afternoon will keep me in my craft room, so there should be multiple posts today. Hurray!

This challenge on http://www.nikkageers.blogspot.com/ was to make a single layer card with one ribbon. I really enjoy random stamping, but it can be tricky. All products used are Close To My Heart - Outdoor Denim and Honey inks; Outdoor Denim ribbon round; white Daisy CS
Off to clear furniture - but I'll be back.

3 comments:

  1. i love the random stamping you did on your card. Thanks for joining weekend challenge - Nikka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card...random stamping is one of my favorite techniques! This would make a super graduation card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I just love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog for our December Anything Goes challenge! We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy

    ReplyDelete