Saturday, May 11, 2024

Love for Mother's Day



Made a card today for my daughter-in-law. It says Happy Mother's Day inside with a personal note.
I rubbed Gina K Dark Carnation ink on Altenew's Spring Blossoms 3D embossing folder, embossed a piece of blush card stock, then rubbed white pigment ink lightly over the raised portions. I sprayed with gold shimmer spray and also splattered with Brutus Monroe Shimmer splash.  The sentiment was cut three times using a die from Gina K Designs Love You Trio. Then added even more gold with a mat and some Pretty Pink Posh confetti. I just love this simple but effective technique!


Linking to Can You Handle The Pressure challenge "Flowers"

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful embossing folder and gorgeous card made with it!
    Happy Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! How very beautiful, I'm sure she loved her card. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, I saw it over at Can You Handle the Pressure and wanted to compliment you on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card Dena! The EF is gorgeous and that technique is so effective. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete