Saturday, May 4, 2024

Gatefold Card

 At Allsorts this week the challenge is to make a project with more than one fold.  I was in Japan and away for five weeks, so I am overwhelmed with yard work. The yard sprang into growth mode and the weeds have taken over! So my DT card is a simple gatefold with a belly band.  I have used some patterned paper purchased in Japan.  I looked through lots of my flower stamps and the Gina K Designs set Forget Me Nots were the closest thing in size and shape. The sentiment was stamped in Blue Denim ink and is from Gina K's Fancy Phrases set. I also put some  Sweet Lilac Nuvo Crystal Drops on the circle.





There are some wonderful prizes this week from Oakwood (2 x A5 stamp sets) and Highlight Crafts (3 x A5 stencils) 


And coming up soon is the celebration of Allsorts Challenge 15th Birthday! Lots of special prizes on that week, so don't miss the fun coming soon.

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous and lovely card;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card fold Dena
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful gatefold card Dena, the patterned paper is so pretty. I love the stamping inside too.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!
    I can feel for you with the yardwork! I go away in the summer, and I just want to cry when I get back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful gatefold card with the pretty papers and beautiful blossoms inside!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colours and gatefold design Dena.

    B x

    ReplyDelete