Monday, September 25, 2023

Trying Technique


Happy Monday morning!  

Trying a technique today that I saw on Gina K Stamp & Chat.  She used it beautifully with warm colors and a silhouette stamp. I wanted to see how it looked  with an open line stamp. Just perfect timing for today's new sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!!

I used an image from Altenew, Pen Sketched Flowers and Simon Says Stamp sentiment, and pretty scraps from my box.


Hope you will join the challenge, and also check the rest of the Design Team inspiration on Wednesday's post HERE

2 comments:

  1. This is so lovely - I might need to CASE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very lovely, love the silhouette stamp through the colours. The little tie is just perfect. Like Linby a case is in sight! :)

    ReplyDelete