Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Hello


 My fun lately has been making Gel prints but  it's soooo hard to cut up your favorite ones to make a card.  The new sketch at 

Try Stampin' On Tuesday seemed to allow me to keep as much as possible of this one. I'm afraid I enlarged the panels a bit more than the sketch, but I do like the way this came out.

For the botanical  gel print I used some leaves and fronds from the garden, a bubble stencil and two shades of acrylic paint. The back panel was embossed with a new folder Dotty Circles from Altenew. The sentiment from Altenew embossed on a tiny piece of vellum and added die cuts from Gina K Foliage Fillers.

Check out the fantastic inspiration from my Design Teammates and join the challenge!  We so enjoy visiting your blogs to see what you have created.




2 comments:

  1. That's really lovely Dena, the vellum is a great touch and the colours are fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! What a lovely colour combination, and a super card Dena.

    ReplyDelete