Monday, June 19, 2023

Juneteenth

Good Morning!

It's June 19th - important to know the history of this day.  I was asked to make a Juneteenth card for someone and so I have used the new sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge as my design, and it's my DT inspiration for you.  The team has created some great cards. They all post on the blog Wednesday.

I embossed the colored card with a Cuttlebug folder, Africa Weave. After ink blending a strip I used Altenew's Fine Alphabet die to cut the letters. The flower, from Simon Says Stamp Look for the Rainbows set, was stamped, colored with Copics and fussy cut. The stars were cut with a older die from Verve.




2 comments:

  1. Love your card, especially the embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card! Great card to honor Junteenth! Super colors and fantastic use of the sketch. This is brilliant and GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete