Saturday, June 24, 2023

A Bunch of Flowers

 Lynn's fun challenge this week at Allsorts  #734

      *** A Bunch of Flowers or the Anything Goes Option ***

My card uses Altenew's Mini Delight Budding Wallpaper stamp and die set. Loving the Misti stamping tool which allows repeated stamping with different inks to get a layered look. I stamped lots of flowers, die cut, and grouped them in a cone made from an old book...the print ended upside which I did not discover in time to change! What a goof :-(   I distressed all the edges with Antique Linen ink.

I hope you will check out the beautiful cards from the design team and craft along with us!





6 comments:

  1. Love the news wrapping around those wonderful happy flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bouquet of flowers! Such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Dena, I love your lovely bunch of flowers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like the newsprint wrapping for the blooms Dena. After years of resisting bought the TH stamp platform and now wonder why I didn't long ago.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful and lovely card;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bunch of flowers on your card. Great for the Allsorts theme x

    ReplyDelete