Monday, March 27, 2023

Happy Easter


 Monday morning and a new sketch at 
Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

My Design Team inspiration for you used a double stencil technique. I put Altenew Ombre Stripes stencil over Pretty Pink Posh Easter Background stencil, and using small blender brushes applied various pastel inks from Gina K Designs. That was cut down with Gina K Master Layouts 2 die and adhered to some gingham.  The bunny die is from Simon Says Stamp and it was cut twice from heavy card and before gluing them together I used the brush to add some color to the ears and nose that I carefully did not pop out from the bottom die. The sentiment is a older stamp from my stash, Verve I think.


The rest of the creative team is posted on AHSC blog on Wednesday!  Hope you will join the challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Super adorable die cut bunny and terrific use of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete