Monday, March 13, 2023

Graphic Quilt

 

New!  Sketch #516 at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 

When I saw the sketch, I thought of quilt blocks, and then used a photo of a quilt in the Jan/Feb edition of McCalls Quilting magazine that inspired the blocks.  I love adapting quilt patterns to paper! It certainly requires some practice with fractions :-) which seems to be my only retained math skill.

Then the center panel had me stumped for a bit. But a retired March month set from CTMH was on the desk for my next project and the kite caught my eye. I paper pieced instead of using the stamp though the little bow stamp was just the thing! The sentiment is Simon Says Stamp from the Stop, Drop, Party set.

Well, I can't wait to see what you create with this.  Tell us in your post what inspired your card.




No comments:

Post a Comment