Monday, May 3, 2021

One in a Melon

 

New sketch for this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

My card was fun to create with the new Mini Delight from Altenew. I random stamped on a strip of bright white card stock and cut a flag.  The  white base panel for the front of the card is embossed with dots, so when I cut the green horizontal strip it felt too plain, so I used my white gel pen to put dots on it.  I love the summery look and that font on the sentiment (also part of the Mini set) is so fun. I popped up the flags and sentiment with foam tape. I used the coordinating die to cut another watermelon and adhered it on the inside of the card.

This is a great sketch - try it out and link up at Atlantic Hearts here. The Design Team loves to see your creations.  Our inspiration cards post on Wednesday.




1 comment: