Monday, May 31, 2021

40!

 


I used Sketch #423 from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge to create a birthday card for my middle son who is having his 40th birthday this week.  Because he will be out of town, we had a family birthday gathering today. You can see the sketch has been rotated for my card. I used an Altenew stencil to create the ink blended background before cutting it.  The image and sentiment are from a retired CTMH set.  The mat paper is chocolate card stock. AT the last minute I decided to add some glossy accents on the candles and cake icing....it wasn't quite dry when I took the photo...but I was rushing to be ready for the party.  I set it off to dry and popped it in the envelope just before he arrived.

You can see the sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. This and the other design team cards will post there Wednesday.  Try you hand and link up. We do love to visit your blogs/media to see what you have created.



No comments:

Post a Comment