Saturday, January 9, 2021

Something New

I did buy myself some Christmas presents from Altenew! The Inked Lotus stamp and die have been on my want list for a long time so I was very happy when it was on sale.  Also new is the Window Sphere Die...I used it for the first time and it is very intricate.  It didn't cut through the first time. It worked perfectly the second time with a lot of card stock shim...which now means I want a metal shim.  But I could not throw away the green mess, so I cut it and made a lotus leaf! The inked Lotus stamp is just beautiful and I am sooo glad I bought it.  The bloom was lightly colored with Copics.

Linking to My Time to Craft #448   'Thank You'    and  Crazy 4 Challenges "Use Something New'




1 comment:

  1. Lovely thank you card with a super image, thanks for playing along with us at MTTC and a Happy New Year.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete