Saturday, April 16, 2011

Wow!


It has been a busy week at school, and I had a card workshop to prepare for this weekend. There just wasn't time to read any comments on my blog. When I did there was the most wonderful surprise! The super-talented Jody Gustafson at http://cre8nmemories.blogspot.com/

had left me this award. Her creations are beautiful, and if you want some inspiration be sure to explore her blog. Thank you so much Jody for noticing and encouraging my beginner blog.


The award is one that goes forward. Here are the rules:

* Thank the person who presented you with the award.

* Write seven things about yourself.

* Pass the award on to seven other bloggers.

* Tell those bloggers about their award.

About me: * The greatest gift has been my three sons, and now two grandsons. Motherhood is eternal. * I grew up in Mass. and while I adore my adopted Pacific NW, I miss seasons, Cape Cod, and

my brother.

* I am glad I got to live in NYC and climb Mt. St Helens

* I graduated from college at age 41...my boys were 10, 7, and 6 years old!

* My HS students are amazing and teaching these 21 years has been a great adventure.

* I love to cook.

* My love for paper and stamps began fourteen years ago, and I became a Close To My

Heart consultant three years ago.


These very talented people have inspired me and feel like 'friends' though I haven't actually ever met them, except for Renae who has been my mentor and inspiration all along. Special thanks, Renae! It's the wonder of blogging!








Thank you,

Dena


2 comments:

  1. I not only now follow your blog---I've put it in my list of favorites, too! You have a terrific style and I look forward to returning to your blog regularly.

    You are a blessing to others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dena, you are so sweet! You are an inspiration to me too!

    ReplyDelete