Friday, July 23, 2010

Heart2Heart Recipe Display Book































This week's challenge was to make something that included a recipe. It has been very busy here with many birthday celebrations, a welcome home party and open house for my son who is visiting from Japan . . .so I have pulled out my summer recipes- salads, marinades, salsas, and goodies for the grill. I have been wanting to finish this display album and finally H2H gave me the push. It really was easy once I got cutting. I used a paper from CTMH and a set of cordinating 'Stickease' and a few ribbon/brad embellishments. There are twelve double-sided pages in this 6X6" album with room for lots of summer favorites. Now I can copy my recipes on to the cards and it is ready to gift. I like that it stands up and the protective covers keep the recipes clean. All of the items used to make project this are available on my website http://denahughes.myctmh.com/

product used: CTMH display album (Z1054), Blue Ribbon papers X7906B), Blue Ribbon 'My Stickease' (X 7096C), Outdoor Denim twill, cranberry + white daisy grosgrain.

1 comment:

  1. What a great way to store and use your recipes - thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete