Saturday, July 31, 2010

Fruitful Delight


This card is from an older sketch challenge . . . seem to have trouble getting to them in a timely fashion. But though the challenge period is over, it is a good design. The soft colors worked for this card. Several others are in the trash. It's been tough getting my ideas to paper. This is the pear from a lovely CTMH set called Fruitful Delights (C1410). I used Bamboo and Olive CS, the ribbon came from a grab bag package at a local craft store. There is a shimmer to it that looked nice with the tiny gold brads.
Tomorrow I will be posting a huge project just finished that has the cherries from this stamp set on the cover. It's a special surpirse gift for the bride-to-be of my BFF, so I can't reveal it until tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment