Saturday, April 1, 2023

Happy

 Having a quiet day after a busy week, and it has felt great to watch crafting videos, tidy up my space and play a little.  The challenge blogs really help me get going and to use things in my stash. I've listed them below.

Todays card uses some older patterned papers from my CTMH stash. So I paired the stripes with some dotted paper in the same shade of yellow. The piece of gray card stock was embossed with a twill stripes folder.  I stamped the Altenew Happy Eight image and then used the Artist Markers to color with a slight touch of gray, greens, and yellow. I fussy cut and popped it up with foam tape.  The sentiment is a preprinted strip. A few silver confetti to give some sparkle. 


Linking to Creative Knockouts #491 -Use 2 or more patterned papers
Color Throwdown #736 - yellow, sage green, gray, white




2 comments:

  1. I love this! The colours are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Dena! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete