Monday, May 9, 2022

Z Fold Thanks


New sketch at Try Stampin' On Tuesday!   

Sketch  #555 has an optional theme to use pastels.

This one is fantastic - so many ideas for this and went with a Z Fold card first.  I didn't use the pastel option for this card.

Check out the rest of the Design Team inspiration. We hope you will join us at TSOT!


The Gina K Designs sentiment was stamped in Versafine Magestic Blue and cut with the coordinating die.  This set, Thank You Greetings, has several sentiments that fit in the banner.  I used a border punch, and stamped and cut the flowers and butterfly with Fab Flowers set from Lawn Fawn. The paper is from my scrap stash.





2 comments:

  1. Fab z-fold card Dena - love the monochrome look
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dena, what a clever card! I've done the z-fold before, but NEVER thought to use the banner stamp/die set like this... love it! I also like the addition of the tiny flowers and butterfly to dress up the banner. You have DEFINITELY inspired me, and I'm sure our TSOT participants will love your card as well!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete