Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Pen-Sketched Birthday

 


Hey, crafters, the struggle is real!  Holidays, computer glitches, snow storm, backward dies...I'm late to the game.  But Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge has a beautiful sketch this week.   Check it out!

This is my inspiration card - made with Pen-Sketched Flowers and foliage from Altenew, colored with watercolor pencils and using papers from my stash.  The stamp set is older, but I just ordered the coordinating dies on a recent sale...using them for the first time today, I discovered that two of the images I chose had dies that did not match - they are flipped.  I had already stamped and water colored so I held them up to my Ott light and taped them on the backside!  It worked fairly well...but I will call Altenew tomorrow and see if I can have those replaced. I have never had anything like that happen before.

I am going to make a New Year's resolution to schedule craft time everyday.  And to go outside every day even if it's just around the block - raining or whatever. Do you have any resolutions for this new year??





No comments:

Post a Comment