Tuesday, September 15, 2026

EEK!

Time for a new challenge at              

Try A Sketch On Tuesday

This sketch really had me on a struggle bus...so many directions and ideas...but I really had fun putting this together.  I have two friends with October 31st birthdays - so this has a 'don't be afraid of a birthday' message inside :-)   I am trying to get my October birthday cards ready early.

The card used a lot of old things from my stash: spider die from Simon Says Stamp, ghosts from poppystamps.inc and My Favorite Things; pumpkin stamp from an ancient Close To My Heart set that has been a longtime favorite. The 'aperture' ghosts are on foam tape, and I put a pop-up mechanism behind the solid ghost.

It also meets the Double Trouble 3-2-1 challenge!  Check it out below.




Thank  you for visiting my blog today!  Hope to see your crafty creations on the blogs.



No comments:

Post a Comment