Good morning!
My inspiration for the new challenge at Try A Sketch On Tuesday The challenge runs from August18-30th.
I used two poppy dies that have been in my stash for many years, and I haven't used them in a long time. The Large Iceland poppy is a layered die from poppystamps.com circa 2015, and I used the stem from Memory Box's Darling Poppies circa 2014 :-) I popped up the bloom for added dimension.
Papers from my black and white stash bag. Sentiment from Gina K Designs Elegant Thoughts, and another inside from All About You.
AND please check out our sister challenge at Double Trouble. I followed their 3-2-1 challenge and did some layering and popped up element, too.
Hope to see you linked up!



Love that you chose to showcase the bright red poppy against that interesting, creative background, Dena. Great sketch interpretation and wonderful card!
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you for sharing at Double Trouble, too.
DeleteWow, love the pop of the red poppy against the black and white patterned papers in the background... beautiful card. And Dena, I see a custom 3-2-1 Recipe (3 patterned papers, 2 layers and 1 image) we would love you to share at Double Trouble.
ReplyDeleteDena, what an elegant inspiration card you've created for TSOT! I love the contrast of your focal poppy and the B&W background papers. Isn't it fun when you dig into your craft stash, and find the perfect item for a beautiful card?!?!? Thank you also for sharing your card with us at Double Trouble! -Donna
ReplyDeleteAn elegantly designed card and that splash of red from the poppy really stands out. Interesting paper choices here too. Thanks for sharing at Double Trouble, Johanna DT
ReplyDeleteOh WOW!!!!! This is absolutely stunning! I haven't seen a black and white with pop of red card in a long time. Makes me want to do one again myself! Thank you for sharing this beauty with us at Double Trouble! :)
ReplyDelete