Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Sea You Soon

 

Shaker cards are always a special event for me, but this sketch spoke 'shaker' to me.  I wanted a card to send to my brother saying how excited I was to be seeing him soon on Cape Cod.  

So I created the background with Summertime Waves embossing folder of the Month for June from Spellbinders. I cut a 2 1/2" circle and the behind that is some white card stenciled with Brutus Monroe stencil, Seashell Swirls. The little elements were all cut from color scrap card using a variety of dies - Gina K, Flora & Fauna, and Savvy.  The sentiment is from jillibean Octopus set.

Hope you will feel crafty and join the challenge at TSOT!




4 comments:

  1. I'm gathering from this post your plans are getting close Dena, it's a lovely shaker card for your Brother. Happy times.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely shaker card, Dena!
    --Dalis
    https://www.instagram.com/stamprgrl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great theme and use for the sketch challenge and it's wonderful as a shaker card! Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dena, this is such a fun shaker card! I love it! Great sentiment too. I'm sure your brother will love it!

    ReplyDelete