Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Forever Postage

 This is a very versatile sketch. It had me puzzled for a bit, but then had this idea. I sure hope you will visit Try A Sketch On Tuesday and see what the rest of Design Team has for your inspiration. And we hope you'll play along!


I love being able to use favorite scraps. These are papers from CTMH from the early 2000's because I hoard :-)  I made four tiny envelopes, the stamps are all from Gina K Designs Postage & More set. The back panel was embossed with Altenew's Organic Linen folder.




3 comments:

  1. Well you figured out what to do with the sketch and it is FABULOUS! Love love the vintage feel and those tiny envelopes are too sweet! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rotation of the sketch and the textured background with the vintage stamps and tiny envelopes are perfect. Pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this - So vintage and trendy!

    ReplyDelete