Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Arigato

 

My son who lives inn Japan brought me so many lovely gifts on his recent visit home! It is really fun to get the gorgeous papers, stickers and yummy foods, and lots of thank you cards must be sent. So I have used papers and a gold sticker from Japan and an embossed sentiment from an old favorite Lawn Fawn set.  It's a clean and simple card, but I love the sparkle. Inspiration from the newest sketch at TSOT.


                Please check out the amazing inspiration from the rest of the Design Team at                                       Try Stampin' On Tuesday and give this marvelous sketch some crafty love.  




2 comments:

  1. I had to go back to your cat and yarn card to catch up, stunning and clever cards Dena. Sorry short on time, so less comments on each.

    ReplyDelete