Saturday, November 12, 2022

My Little Brother is 68!

 Fun new challenge at Allsorts this week: #702 Anything Goes/ Option to add Numbers

                                            The prize is a gift voucher from Stamp Addicts


I wanted to make a birthday card for my brother that was more masculine and had autumn colors. I found the wonderful striped scrap in my box and a few others pieces from that 6x6 pad from We R Memory Keepers.  The number dies are from Altenew, the sentiment and shadow are CZ Designs from SSS.  After a few pictures I decided to add a shiny embellishment.




7 comments:

  1. A perfect masculine card Dena, sure your Brother will appreciate his special card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific paper from your scraps and a great masculine card for your brother. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card for your brother, fabulous paper and I'm sure he loved it.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just fabulous and makes a perfect masculine card with these fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big numbers for big birthday, fabulous card;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. brilliant masculine card Dena - love the colours and the bold numbers against the striped background
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete