Monday, October 3, 2022

Give Thanks


 Good morning! Hope you had a wonderful weekend. Monday means a new sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and I have an inspiration for you.  Thanksgiving and autumn cards are my favorite to make.   All the design team cards will be posted on the AHSC site on Wednesday.

I die cut some leaves from Tim Holtz from copper card stock. Then I used some Distress inks to smoosh on water color card. Once dry I cut more leaves using Gina K Designs Foliage Filler dies. The sentiment was embossed with Copper powder- it is from Gina K Everything Nice mini set, and the card was finished with a few copper sequins.  Papers from my stash. I hope you will play along with this week's sketch!




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful autumn card Dena - love the leaf die and gorgeous colours
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card
    Congrats 👍
    Have a great day ☺️

    ReplyDelete