Saturday, September 3, 2022

School Days!




I am host for the new challenge at Allsorts this week - 
Anything Goes with Optional Theme: School Days. A wonderful prize of a Sizzix die will be awarded on Friday - this is a one week challenge.  I hope you will join us at Allsorts.

My design team card will go to my granddaughter on Wednesday as she begins her first day of 2nd grade.  Where does the time go?

I used several older CTMH sets to create a random stamped panel on the left and the sentiment banner. I stamped the little girl using a set from My Favorite Things and colored with Copics.  The stamp has her perched on a tower of books and I cut it off to accommodate the design - which is this week's sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Notebook paper on the right panel and black with white pigment ink for the 'black board.'









8 comments:

  1. How lovely for your Granddaughter to receive a special card when she starts school Dena, sure she will love it.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely personalised card for your Granddaughter, she will love it.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect card you made for your granddaughter! The image is adorable and a fabulous sketch! And the CTMH set seems to be made for the image too! Time really does fly, seems like yesterday I made cute back to school cards for my kids, now my youngest is a Junior in Highschool!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dena your card is super cute love the image and card design a lovely make
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and lovely card for her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab back to school card Dena ... sure your granddaughter will love it!
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you combined all the elements to make this fun colourful card.

    ReplyDelete