Tuesday, June 7, 2022

TSOT #559 Cruisin'



 Great new sketch at Try Stampin' On Tuesday with an option to make a masculine card. All my sons were summer boys and now my oldest grandson is a summer guy also turning 16 this year. So guy cards are needed!

I used some long retired (ie. hoarded) paper from CTMH called Cruisin', a car from  an Altenew mini set, and sentiment from Gina K Designs. All the inks and the stitched oval die were Gina K as well. Time for a road trip!

Sure hope you will check out the rest of the design team inspiration and join us!




3 comments:

  1. Perfect masculine card Dena. Most of my 'guys' are summer as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dena, love your choice of the red convertible as your focal point with the map and road signs picking up on the red. I know ANY guy would be drawn to your great masculine card! I don't blame you for hoarding the paper. This should give our challenge participants lots of ideas for creating their own masculine cards!!! Well done! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red convertible matching up with the pop of red in your design papers. You and I had very similar cards using the vehicle popping out of the oval; but yours is so much more cheerier. Please join us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete