Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Along the Edge

 

The challenge at AAA Card Challenge has been on my mind but summer activities have taken up a lot of crafting time.  Beans, berries, squash picked today after a second crop plant of arugula and beets...so it seems only fair I get to be crafty inside this afternoon.

I dry embossed with a Simon Says stencil, and then did a little ink blending before removing it.  The sentiment is also Simon Says, stamped in poppy red.  I used my shimmer pen on the berries and the sentiment, and an older Martha Stewart border punch and popped it with some foam tape.  This is my first Christmas card for the year! 






2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! The embossed stencil works beautifully along the edge. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love how you embossed with a stencil - great idea! And well done for using that older punch - it works so well on the card! You've inspired me to revisit some of my old punches now! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete