Tuesday, July 6, 2021

What's Up?

Carving out time to craft this week, and I have been finishing projects and cleaning up the craft space.  One of my favorite challenges is AAA Cards and I have been thinking of critters for this one for days.

I used alcohol markers to color in this sweet image, and ink left on my blue blending brush for clouds with a stencil (both My Favorite Things).  The sentiment is from a recent Altenew Paint-a-Flower set. White gel pen created dots and a little Glossy Accents on the stars finished it.  

One day I would like to take a ride in a hot air balloon.  They sure are pretty to watch!


 





3 comments:

  1. Adorable and such pretty colours too. Love it! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thanks for playing along with us at AAACards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful take on the sketch! Love it! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete