Sunday, April 11, 2021

Smile Blooms

 

Each month I look forward to the arrival of my Mini stamp and die set and my Paint a Flower stamp from Altenew.  They are versatile and come with tons of inspiration from the design team. This month's mini is a flower with two layers and a center, two leaves and a sentiment.  I stamped them each several times using the Spring Bouquet inks, and added some shading to the darker leaves with an alcohol marker. I stamped the dotted panel using an older background stamp from my stash of CTMH.  I also added a few dots to the flower centers with a micro pen, white heat embossed the sentiment and  a flag.  The white frames were on my desk after finishing another card that only used the larger ones. I had set them aside and thought they could add some interest and dimension to this card.





No comments:

Post a Comment