Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Easter Blessings

 


Recently, I watched Gina K do some stamping with acrylic blocks. When I saw the sketch at Just Add Ink it seemed just right for that technique.  I scribbled on the small block with Zig clean color brushes and spritzed with water.  I left it to dry, and stamped some small flowers and leaves and the sentiment in Onyx Black and added a few Nuvo drop embellishments.  The Avery Elle scalloped frame was cut twice and stacked for just a little dimension. I trimmed my stamped panel to fit inside and adhered all to some pale lilac textured paper, and that on a white card base.





3 comments:

  1. Great use of the sketch, Dena. Very pretty colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun technique!! Thanks for joining in with the Just Add Ink challenge this week! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colourful and a great take on the sketch. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete