Sunday, September 27, 2020

Coffee

 



Used one of my old favorites for this challenge at AAA Cards.  All my friends know I consume a full pot of coffee every morning...and exercise is never my first activity choice!  So this sentiment is my mantra.

Mildred (Bugaboo digital) was colored with pencils, her glasses have Glossy Accents, and a hallo of distress ink.  I created a mask from a plain paper print and tried using Pixie spray to hold it in place. It worked perfectly! I would have loved to do Copic coloring but didn't want the bleed on a one-layer.  









3 comments:

  1. Wonderful and I so agree with that sentiment. Super CAS design, love it.
    Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, such a fun card! Love it! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun!! Thanks for playing along with us at AAACards!

    ReplyDelete