Monday, August 24, 2020

Vintage

Image may contain: text that says 'Sketch 383 Se Sentiment Createdby Michelle Stewart for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge'

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #383  

This week's sketch inspired me to pull out several things from the stash of treasured, 'can't throw that away' items.  Years ago I acquired a stack of these small images, and though many have found their way onto tags or cards, many remain!  I just love the various messages and vintage feel to them.  Haven't done a card with that vibe in a while and it was fun to distress paper once again!  I also went 'skinny' - now trendy-  slim line card. Only new things used were sentiment from an Altenew set and the postage die cut from Simon Says Stamp. My Close to My Heart friends may recognize the papers and embellishment.

This would be a wonderful sketch for a holiday card....what will you make?  Link up at AHSC, and drop by Wednesday to see the rest of the design team creations.



No comments:

Post a Comment