Monday, May 4, 2020

Latte AHSC#367



Monday  "May the Fourth be With You"

Several dear friends share my coffee passion - coffee is my superpower!! - and we have missed our long walks to Ruston coffee, and Saturday morning Starbuck's meetups...We talk every few days, but we long to be in person again.  Until then...

My card also inspired by this week's sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  My card will appear there with the design team on Wednesday. But don't wait for that...get crafting with a big mug of your favorite beverage.

I blended some inks with Altenew's Square Weave stencil. The cup is a die from IO dies Impression Obsession), the sentiment from Impress. The papers are from a carefully hoarded favorite from years ago - Close To My Heart, Dreamin' collection.  Cleaning the craft room means finding favorite papers and actually using them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment