Saturday, September 28, 2019

Thanksgiving

The holiday that I adore is Thanksgiving.  It gives me the opportunity to cook some of my favorite foods, tell friends and family how grateful I am to have them in my life, and to enjoy the gorgeous colors of autumn.  So I've begun my cards for this holiday...I usually mail between 15-20.  Today's card uses a new to me die set from Pretty Pink Posh, and a stamp+die set from Hampton Art. I embossed the leaves in gold, then did some watercolor using Close To My Heart dye inks. The sentiment is from a Papertrey Ink set.
I will link this to  two challenges:  The House that Stamps Built S2519
                                     and             Watercooloer Wednesday #240 All Occassions




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Thanksgiving card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet sentiment, fun layout, and beautiful leaves! So happy you played along in Repeat Impressions "Anything Goes" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Fun layout, beautiful leaves and a fabulous sentiment = an awesome card! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete